Parking in Saint Paul
To make Saint Paul the Most Livable City in America, the city makes sure you can get around – including parking when you get to your destination. Below is some information to help make parking in Saint Paul simple.
Mobile Pay Parking App
Download the PassportParking app – park, pay, be on your way!
Overnight Rules and Tips
- If you are parked at a meter, double check the times that payment is required.
- Do not sleep in your car.
- Take into consideration the hours of the chosen ramp or lot prior to parking.
- Do not park on the street for over 48 consecutive hours.
- Pay attention to overnight parking bans that are in place for street cleaning and plowing.